Ken & Jeannie Robinson
- Lead Pastors here for 25 years and counting!
- Their passion for God and heart for people are unparalleled!
- Dad & Mom to: Kasey, Chad, Kaysha, and Caylin
- Papa & Gigi to: Kylee, Judah, Grant, Kenley, Genesis, Callie, Jett, Graceyn, Paisley (PJ)
- Ps. Ken Enjoys: Nutter Butter Wafers (it's a type of cookie), popcorn, watching Westerns (POW! POW!), RV trips to Branson with the wifey!
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Color: Blue
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Verse: "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- Ps. Jeannie Enjoys: Reading, creating, crafting, designing (she's really good, too!), sweet tea or Jimmy Connors, RV trips to Branson with the hubs!
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Color: Yellow
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Verse: “I have strength for all things through Christ Jesus who empowers me; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through HIM Who Infuses inner strength into me.” Phil 4:13 (AMP)
KiDZ & Family Pastor
- Husband to: Emily
- Dad to: Jada
- Enjoys BBQ, honey-roasted peanuts, Twix, his Mom's legit homemade cinnamon rolls, watching movies (kid movies, too? Uh, ye-yeah!), and golfing (he's good at it, too).
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Verse: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
Joey & Jessica Rogers
- Dad & Mom to: Alyssa, Laylah, and Silas
- Ps. Joey Enjoys: Listening to Jesus music, baseball and more baseball (his favorite season is 'baseball' season, lol ;), cajun trail mix, and the ever-delicious turtle cheesecake.
- Ps. Joey's Favorite Color: Red or Black
- Ps. Joey's Favorite Verse: "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6:33
- Ps. Jess Enjoys: Music, singing+listening to+making music (#WorshipIsHerJam), shopping, warm weather, cheese & crackers (YUM!), and the also ever-delicious tiramisu.
- Ps. Jess' Favorite Color: Purple
- Ps. Jess' Favorite Verse: “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” Romans 5:5
- Mom to: Tim and Alex
- Enjoys ALL things chocolate (she says there will be chocolate in Heaven), snackin' on chips, summertime, reading her Bible, and doing devotions.
- Favorite Color(s): Teal, Blues, Purple
- Favorite Verse: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Connect & Hospitality Director
- Wife to: John
- Mom to: Isabell, Adelynn, Laurell, and Juliann
- Enjoys: Coaching and playing volleyball, playing board games, volunteering, fellowshipping around food, and enjoys lots of laughter.
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Verse: "Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV)