Ken & Jeannie Robinson
- Lead Pastors here for 22 Years and Counting!
- Their passion for God and heart for people are unparalleled!
- Dad & Mom to Kasey, Chad, Kaysha, and Caylin
- Papa & Gigi to Kylee, Judah, Grant, Kenley, Genesis, Callie, Jett, Graceyn, Paisley (PJ)
- Ps. Ken Enjoys: Nutter Butter Wafers (it's a type of cookie), popcorn, watching Westerns (POW! POW!), RV trips to Branson with the wifey!
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Color: Blue
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Verse: "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- Ps. Jeannie Enjoys: Reading, creating, crafting, designing (she's really good, too!), sweet tea or Jimmy Connors, RV trips to Branson with the hubs!
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Color: Yellow
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Verse: “I have strength for all things through Christ Jesus who empowers me; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through HIM Who Infuses inner strength into me.” Phil 4:13 (AMP)
NEW YOUTH PASTOR COMING SOON!
NEW Youth Pastor TBA!
- onelife youth is currently led by our amazing Youth Sponsor Team! They LOVE youth and families, and they are passionate about seeing students grow in Jesus and live their lives full of Holy Spirit POWER!
- Favorite Things: We'll find out from our new Youth Pastor soon!
- Combined total of 8 Years of Pastoral Ministry Here and Counting
- Wife to Bob | Mom to Rob and Holly
- Enjoys fruit, chocolate covered cherries, 'Cherry-vanilla Dr. Pepper? Oh, yeah!, flea markets (she has excellent and fun taste), and loves spending time with her fun hubby, Bob.
- Favorite Color(s): Red (Socks), Blue (Ocean), Green ( Plants)
- Favorite Verse: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
KiDZ & Family Pastor
- KiDZ Pastor for over 5 Years now | He just started his EPIC Journey with us!
- Husband to Emily | No kidz... YET! ;-)
- Enjoys BBQ, honey-roasted peanuts, Twix, his Mom's legit homemade cinnamon rolls, watching movies (kid movies, too? Uh, ye-yeah!), and golfing (he's good at it, too).
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Verse: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
Worship & Creative Arts Pastor (Pic w/niece Kenley)
- Worship & Creative Arts here for 19+ Years | Worship+Arts Pastor for 7 Years
- No wife or kidz yet, but Jesus and his nieces and nephews have his heart!
- Enjoys Worship music, playing piano, ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS (all year long), Christmas lights, coffee, and good action/adventure/espionage movies.
- Favorite Color(s): General=Yellow | Wear=Aqua Blue | Combo= Red+Green+White=CHRISTMAS!
- Favorite Verse: "Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do SUPERABUNDANTLY more than all that we dare ask or think [INFINITELY BEYOND our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His POWER that is at work within us!" Ephesians 3:20 (AMP)
- Office Administrator here for 7 Years and counting
- Mom to Tim and Alex
- Enjoys ALL things chocolate (she says there will be chocolate in Heaven), snackin' on chips, summertime, reading her Bible, and doing devotions.
- Favorite Color(s): Teal, Blues, Purple
- Favorite Verse: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6