Ken & Jeannie Robinson
- Lead Pastors here for 22 Years and Counting!
- Their passion for God and heart for people are unparalleled!
- Dad & Mom to Kasey, Chad, Kaysha, and Caylin
- Papa & Gigi to Kylee, Judah, Grant, Kenley, Genesis, Callie, Jett, Graceyn, Paisley (PJ)
- Ps. Ken Enjoys: Nutter Butter Wafers (it's a type of cookie), popcorn, watching Westerns (POW! POW!), RV trips to Branson with the wifey!
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Color: Blue
- Ps. Ken's Favorite Verse: "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- Ps. Jeannie Enjoys: Reading, creating, crafting, designing (she's really good, too!), sweet tea or Jimmy Connors, RV trips to Branson with the hubs!
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Color: Yellow
- Ps. Jeannie's Favorite Verse: “I have strength for all things through Christ Jesus who empowers me; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through HIM Who Infuses inner strength into me.” Phil 4:13 (AMP)
Youth & Associate Pastor
- Youth Pastor here for 8 Years and Counting
- Husband to Carol | Dad to Cody, Nathen & Jessica
- Enjoys sweet tea/Pepsi/coffee, spicy snacks (can you say, 'Spicy Cheese-It's!'), a good Ribeye steak, spending time on the lake fishing, and playing golf (and he's good, too! #FOUR).
- Favorite Color(s): Blue & Purple
- Favorite Verse: "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" James 4:8
- Combined total of 8 Years of Pastoral Ministry Here and Counting
- Wife to Bob | Mom to Rob and Holly
- Enjoys fruit, chocolate covered cherries, 'Cherry-vanilla Dr. Pepper? Oh, yeah!, flea markets (she has excellent and fun taste), and loves spending time with her fun hubby, Bob.
- Favorite Color(s): Red (Socks), Blue (Ocean), Green ( Plants)
- Favorite Verse: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
KiDZ & Family Pastor
- KiDZ Pastor for over 5 Years now | He just started his EPIC Journey with us!
- Husband to Emily | No kidz... YET! ;-)
- Enjoys BBQ, honey-roasted peanuts, Twix, his Mom's legit homemade cinnamon rolls, watching movies (kid movies, too? Uh, ye-yeah!), and golfing (he's good at it, too).
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Verse: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
Worship & Creative Arts Pastor (Pic w/niece Kenley)
- Worship & Creative Arts here for 19+ Years | Worship+Arts Pastor for 7 Years
- No wife or kidz yet, but Jesus and his nieces and nephews have his heart!
- Enjoys Worship music, playing piano, ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS (all year long), Christmas lights, coffee, and good action/adventure/espionage movies.
- Favorite Color(s): General=Yellow | Wear=Aqua Blue | Combo= Red+Green+White=CHRISTMAS!
- Favorite Verse: "Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do SUPERABUNDANTLY more than all that we dare ask or think [INFINITELY BEYOND our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His POWER that is at work within us!" Ephesians 3:20 (AMP)
- Office Administrator here for 7 Years and counting
- Mom to Tim and Alex
- Enjoys ALL things chocolate (she says there will be chocolate in Heaven), snackin' on chips, summertime, reading her Bible, and doing devotions.
- Favorite Color(s): Teal, Blues, Purple
- Favorite Verse: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6